1. Combine shallot and vinegar in a small bowl and let sit 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix cilantro and ⅓ of the oil in a large bowl to coat herbs. Add beans, cheese and za’atar and toss to combine. Season generously with salt.
3. Add shallot mixture to bean mixture and toss gently to combine. Set aside.
4. Add the remaining oil to a large frying pan set over medium-high heat. Add frozen malawach to the frying pan and immediately reduce the heat to medium, cooking until the bottom is golden brown with large bubbles forming underneath the dough, 2½ to 3 minutes. Flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown all over. Transfer to a plate and cover with a kitchen towel while baking the remaining dough sheet.
5. Once both of your malawach sheets are done, top with marinated salad and enjoy!