1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a small loaf pan or 6-inch square baking dish.
2. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
3. Melt the stick of butter and add in the maple syrup.
4. Take each pre-made biscuit dough and cut it into two pieces. Roll the pieces one at a time in the butter and then the pumpkin spice sugar mixture.
5. Place each ball into the baking dish until you have one layer of sugar and pumpkin spice coated balls of dough. If using a small loaf pan, you will have two layers of dough balls and will cook for longer.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes until the dough has risen and is a deep golden brown.
7. While the pumpkin spice monkey bread is baking, peel and grate both apples. Cook the apples in a covered saucepan until soft and fragrant.
8. Pour the apple sauce into a bowl and add a squeeze of lemon juice. Stir in 1 cup of powdered sugar.
9. Serve the monkey bread warm with the apple sauce glaze on the side.