If you need some fun activities to occupy your kids and teach them about Passover, look no further! We’ve created a Passover activity plan for you and your family. Each day includes a video or song, an activity and a recipe. Mix and match. Improvise. Do one or all…or on those crazy days when you’re hanging on by a thread…just snuggle!
- VIDEO: The Passover Story in 10 Scenes, from PJ Library
- CRAFT: Matzah Holder, from Reform Judaism
- RECIPE: Matzah granola, from Martha Stewart
- SONG: “Where is Baby Moses?”, from Miss Nina
- CRAFT: Seder plate, by Joyful Jewish
- RECIPE: Matzah Brei, from My Jewish Learning
- SONG: “Frogs Here, Frogs There”, from Miss Nina
- CRAFT: Plague of Frogs, from Alpha Mom
- RECIPE: Six Matzah Toppings Your Kids Will Love This Year. from Kveller
- SONG: “Lotsa Lotsa Matzah”, from Ellen Allard
- CRAFT: Decorate elijah’s cup, from Free Kids Crafts
- RECIPE: Chocolate dipped frozen banana bites, from The Kitchen
- VIDEO: “The Passover Shaboom! Special”, from Shaboom!
- CRAFT: Seder Plate Stories, from Reform Judaism
- RECIPE: Chocolate Covered Strawberries, from Kveller
- SONG: Listen, King Pharoah, from Miss Emma
- CRAFT: Egyptian Pyramid, from the Pinterested Parent
- RECIPE: Build a Matzah House, from Kveller
- SONG: “Part the Waters”, from Julie Geller
- CRAFT: Moses Parting the Red Sea Paper Craft, from Artists Helping Children
- RECIPE: Matzah Lasagna, from Kveller
- SONG: “Chad Gadya”, from Shaboom!
- CRAFT: Afikoman Bag, from PJ Library
- RECIPE: Passover s’mores, from ingredients, inc.
Know of a resource that we should consider including? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
18Doors is here to support interfaith couples and families exploring Jewish life. We offer educational content; connections to welcoming organizations, professionals and programs; resources and trainings for organizations, clergy and other program providers; and our Rukin Rabbinic Fellowship provides offerings for couples in cities nationwide. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.