If your event plans are being affected by the coronavirus, we’re here to help. We can provide you with support and guidance & connect you to rabbis and cantors who can answer your questions. Reach out to our team here.
- “How to Rethink Your Wedding“. The New York Times.
- “How to Mark Your Wedding Date When You’ve Had to Postpone“. ReformJudaism.org.
- Ketubah.com is offering a free re-print of your ketubah free of charge with the revised wedding date.
- Rescheduling your wedding and need to find a new officiant? Use our Jewish Clergy Officiation Referral Service.
- “On Sunday, the rabbi logged on to Zoom: A bride and groom were waiting“. Jewish Telegraphic Agency.
- “Finding Support After Calling Off The Wedding“. The New York Times.
Funerals, Shivas & Mourning
- COVID Grief Network: If you’re in your 20s or 30s and have lost someone close due to COVID-19 or someone you love is ill, you can get free one-on-one support from a volunteer grief worker.
- Coronavirus resources from shiva.com.
- “Sitting shiva via Zoom, it turns out, has its upsides“. The Forward.
- “The Whole World is Sitting Shiva“. The Atlantic.
- “The Heartbreaking Loneliness of Mourning During a Pandemic“. Kveller.
- “Sitting Shiva Online: How Mourning The Dead Has Changed“. 90.9 WBUR.
- “We’re going to have to show up without showing up“. The Forward Editorial.
- “COVID-19 Coronavirus – Social Distancing and Jewish Mourning, shiva“. Shiva.com.
- “How to Express Condolences During the COVID-19 Pandemic“. Shiva.com.
- “Jewish Death and Mourning Rituals in Philly Adjust to Epidemic“. Jewish Exponent.
- “The Resilience of Rituals“. Tablet Magazine.
- “What It Feels Like to Sit Shiva Alone“. Tablet Magazine.
- “Missing My Dad’s Yahrzeit“. Tablet Magazine.
Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
Baby Naming & Bris
- “Welcoming New Life with a Virtual Bris“. 18Doors.
- “Many Jewish parents press on with circumcision amidst outbreak – while others opt for delay“. The Forward.
Know of a resource that we should consider including? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.