1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan and set aside.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs lightly to break up yolks. Add sugar and whisk thoroughly. Add olive oil and whisk until mixture has thickened slightly, about 45-60 seconds. Whisk in milk, then vanilla, rosemary and zest.
4. Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined; continue whisking until you have a smooth, emulsified batter, about 30 more seconds.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake cake for 30 to 45 minutes, rotating cake pan halfway through cooking time. Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then gently remove it from the pan and allow it to cool completely on a rack.
6. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk glaze ingredients until thoroughly combined. Pour over cooling cake, using back of spoon to spread. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Reprinted from JewishBoston.com