Marcia Friedman is the author of Meatballs and Matzah Balls: Recipes and Reflections from a Jewish and Italian Life. She continues to write about her journey and the intersection of Jewish and Italian food at meatballsandmatzahballs.com.
- Warm up with a cheesy, vegetarian Jewish Italian stuffed pepper
- Challah for the Jewish New Year is special—round to celebrate the circle of life and...
- As the High Holidays approach every year, I’m struck by the feeling of coming home....
- Cream Cheese Rugelach with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar
- Stay in your PJs for vacation lemon ricotta pancakes