Laura is a practicing Catholic navigating life in Washington, DC with her Jewish husband. She is passionate about public service, environmental stewardship, and interfaith connections. Just married in September 2017, she is excited to jump into married life and form new faith traditions with her life partner.
- Laura re-evaluates Christmas gift-giving now that she's also celebrating Hanukkah
- Laura struggles with how to observe Yom Kippur when she has to work
- Laura learns a lesson from her husband about what it truly means to be one...
- How do we practice separate faiths--together?
- Now that they're married, Laura & Zach face this inevitable question
- Should we hang a mezuzah, a cross or both in our new home?
- People ask "How's married life?" It's complicated
- My Catholic family's hosting Passover this year. Here's what's on the menu
- Why celebrating Yom Kippur this year enriched my observance of Ash Wednesday
- How to look for hope in the new year after getting married in a dismal...