Samantha Ferraro is the food blogger and photographer for The Little Ferraro Kitchen. Samantha comes from a diverse Jewish and multi cultural background with both Sephardic and Ashkenazi roots and has lived all over, including Brooklyn, Hawaii, Southern California and now in the Pacific Northwest. Samantha blogs about world cuisine recipes and lives in beautiful Washington with her Italian husband and adorable fluffy dog Hula and is writing her first cooking, coming out in Spring 2018. You can visit her blog over at Little Ferraro Kitchen.
- Brisket tacos are your new Shabbat favorite
- Stuffed Eggplant with Meat & Tahini + a new cookbook
- Charoset 3 ways (Tropical, Persian-style & Tex-Mex) for your Passover seder
- Perfect for a Jewish Italian family celebrating Hanukkah, or for anyone who loves a good...
- A delicious Italian twist on matzo ball soup
- Break fast Blueberry & Apple Borekas with Honey Tahini