- This event has passed.
Spirits and Culture: Mixology Class for Interfaith Couples – Boston
July 23, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$15
Join Molly from 18Doors and Sarah from ParTea for a virtual evening of cocktail making! Sarah will share her years of experience as a bartender and founder of ParTea Booze Infusions while we get to know each other over some friendly conversations and delicious libations.
Registration includes one ParTea infusion per couple. We’ll meet via Zoom on July 23 at 7:30pm EDT (4:30pm PDT).
Here’s a list of everything you’ll need for our class!
- 1 bottle of liquor of choice (vodka, gin, bourbon, tequila, rum…)
- 2-3 lemons OR limes
- A bunch of fresh herbs (basil, mint, cilantro, rosemary, thyme…)
- 1/2 cup sugar
Sparkling water (you can use flat water if you don’t like bubbles)
- Optional: additional fruits like berries, peaches, plum, pineapple, mango…
- Knife & cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Muddler, or something with a blunt end like a wooden spoon or ice cream scoop
- Shaker, or a clean jar/container with a tight fitting lid
- Optional: cocktail or mesh metal strainer
- We’ll learn to make fresh, herbal cocktails perfect for summer sippin’.
A few favorite combinations are:
- Vodka, lemon, and basil
- Tequila, lime, and cilantro
- Gin, lemon, and rosemary
- Rum, lime, and mint (classic mojito)
- Bourbon, lemon, and thyme or rosemary
Questions? Contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.