- This event has passed.
Our Year of Firsts – Online
September 1, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm EDT$180
Open to all engaged or newly married couples who are interfaith (intercultural, dual faith, Jew-ish, etc.), Our Year of Firsts offers you the opportunity to explore the deeper meaning behind Jewish holidays, create new traditions together and meet other interfaith couples.
How it works:
- We meet the first Wednesday of every month from 8-9:30 PM EDT/EST over Zoom. Those dates are as follows:
- September 1, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- November 3, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- January 5, 2022
- February 2, 2022
- March 2, 2022
- April 6, 2022
- May 4, 2022
- June 1, 2022
- We’ll mail you special gifts (a total value of $150) three times a year to help bring Jewish culture and practice to your home.
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook group. This is a safe place to connect with one another and where we’ll share curated content on different topics relevant to the monthly themes.
As an Our Year of Firsts participating couple you will:
- Deepen your relationship with your partner and celebrate an exciting year together.
- Discuss how you might want to celebrate your different backgrounds and traditions on your own and with your extended families.
- Explore what is means to create a home for you and your partner.
- Be empowered to talk about spirituality/traditions/religion with your partner.
- Access support from an experienced 18Doors Rukin Rabbinic Fellowship Rabbi.
Cost: $180 (per couple) to participate for the entire year-long series.
Questions? Contact Molly Kazin Marshall (email@example.com).