Let’s Bayit: Homebuying and Building a Jew-ish Home – Online
May 16 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDTFree
Let’s Bayit: Homebuying and Building a Jew-ish Home
- Where do I start?
- How much money do I need to save?
- When is the best time to buy?
- What if my partner and I aren’t looking for exactly the same thing?
- What do I do with all the well meaning advice that I seem to get from every corner of my life?
- How do I identify the right partners along the way?
- What does it mean to build a Jewish (including Jew-ish, Jew adjacent, interfaith and multi-faith) home?
Meet Molly Kazin Marshall
As Director of Community Engagement and Special Projects, it’s Molly’s passion to connect interfaith couples in her community to resources and tools unlocking aspects of Jewish culture and traditions. With a passion for food and drink, Molly enjoys visiting the numerous breweries in the Boston area, plus baking and cooking at home. Kugel is one of her favorite foods, and is one of the few ways she will tolerate raisins. She especially loves hearing her friends who have never had kugel try to pronounce the word.
Meet Mon Kramer
Mon Kramer (they/them) is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Pennsylvania. They founded Move with Pride to create a safer space for folks of all genders, sexualities, and family structures to buy and sell homes with confidence — because everyone deserves to be seen, respected, and celebrated through this intimate process. In their free time, Mon serves on the Board of Directors at their Reform synagogue in Philadelphia and loves to explore the vegan food scene.