Our Year of Firsts – Online
September 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$180
Open to all engaged or newly married couples who are interfaith (intercultural, dual faith, Jew-ish, etc.), Our Year of Firsts offers you the opportunity to explore the deeper meaning behind Jewish holidays, create new traditions together and meet other interfaith couples.
How it works:
- We meet Sundays each month from 7-8:30 PM EDT/EST over Zoom. Those dates are as follows:
- September 11, 2022
- October 2, 2022
- November 6, 2022
- December 4, 2022
- January 8, 2023
- February 5, 2023
- March 5, 2023
- April 2, 2023
- May 7, 2023
- June 4, 2023
- We’ll mail you special gifts (a total value of $175) three times a year to help bring Jewish culture and practice to your home.
As an Our Year of Firsts participating couple you will:
- Deepen your relationship with your partner and celebrate an exciting year together.
- Discuss how you might want to celebrate your different backgrounds and traditions on your own and with your extended families.
- Explore what is means to create a home for you and your partner.
- Be empowered to talk about spirituality/traditions/religion with your partner.
- Access support from both a friendly 18Doors’ staff member who’s also in an interfaith relationship and an experienced rabbi.
Cost: $180 (per couple) to participate for the entire year-long series.
Questions? Contact Molly Kazin Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).