2020 12 – Our Year of Firsts – December Gathering – Online
December 15 @ 8:00 pm EST$54
Open to all engaged or newly married couples who are interfaith (intercultural, dual faith, Jew-ish, etc.), Our Year of Firsts offers you the opportunity to explore the deeper meaning behind Jewish holidays, create new traditions together and meet other interfaith couples.
How it works:
- You’ll receive monthly emails about how to incorporate Jewish holidays and religious/cultural elements into your interfaith relationship.
- There will be quarterly virtual discussions with other participants (scheduled for Sept 2020, Dec 2020, March 2021, June 2021 and August 2021).
- You’ll also receive 2 special gifts related to our discussion topic mailed to you.
As an Our Year of Firsts participating couple you will:
- Deepen your relationship with your partner and celebrate an exciting year together.
- Discuss how you might want to celebrate your different backgrounds and traditions on your own and with your extended families.
- Explore what is means to create a home for you and your partner.
- Get curated content on a monthly topic delivered straight to your inbox from 18Doors including essays by other couples, recipes, cheat sheets and conversation starters to discuss with your partner.
- Participate in quarterly virtual discussions with other couples to share your own questions and hear how others are navigating the beginning of married life.
- Be empowered to talk about spirituality/traditions/religion with your partner.
- Access support from an experienced rabbi, 18Doors’ very own Rabbi Robyn Frisch.
Cost: $54 (per couple) to participate for the entire year-long series (runs September 2020- August 2021)
Our series will kick off in September 2020 but couples can join Our Year of Firsts anytime.
The topic for our December virtual discussion will be “Our Year of Firsts: Navigating the December Discussion.” It is scheduled for Tuesday, December 15th at 8pm EST (5pm PST).
Questions? Contact Rabbi Robyn Frisch (email@example.com) or Nicole Wasilus (firstname.lastname@example.org).